A tasty chicken recipe
Our new Cilantro Lime Chicken is a mouthwatering dish packed with amazing flavor.
Be sure to keep this recipe handy because we guarantee this will be a favorite among our WLS Afterlife community. Aside from being absolutely tasty, everything about this recipe is completely friendly to your newly restricted stomach. From the ingredients to the portion size.
What makes this recipe so unique is the cilantro marinade our team whipped up. This marinade will remind you of your favorite Mexican restaurant. It’s tangy, garlicky, full of cilantro flavor, and even has a little kick too. For the WLS Afterlife meal preppers, if you let your chicken marinate overnight then you will be in for a mouthful of flavor.
What we love most about our Cilantro Lime Chicken is that it’s perfect for entertaining friends and family. They won’t even realize that they’re eating a bariatric-friendly meal. Plus, it can be paired with almost any side dish to your liking. Set it on a bed of cauliflower rice or enjoy it with a fresh salad. No matter what you decide, this recipe alone will provide you with an excellent amount of protein.
WLS Afterlife is dedicated to presenting new bariatric-friendly meals weekly so you can continue to enjoy the life you’ve worked so hard to enjoy! If you try any of our bariatric-friendly meals, be sure to tag us on social media!
Please note that we always recommend our WLS Afterlife viewers follow their doctor’s dietary guidelines, regardless of our recipe instructions. If we listed an ingredient you were told to avoid, write to us so we may provide you with plenty of other tasty alternatives.
- 2 chicken breasts cut in half
- 2 Limes
- ½ bunch of cilantro
- 1T of minced garlic
- 1T of avocado oil
- Cayenne pepper and salt
- In your food processor, add all of your mixing ingredients
- Blend until you reach a liquid consistency
- In a separate mixing bowl, using a fork, poke holes into your half cut chicken breasts
- Pour marinade all over chicken breasts
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours
- Spray a loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray, and place chicken breasts in it
- Discard the remaining marinade – Do not eat!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Garnish with pico or salsa