- A Food Processor is needed for this recipe)
- 1 cup Raw Almonds
- 1tbs Chocolate Protein Powder
- Unsweet Coconut
- Cocoa Powder
- Flax Seeds
- Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt
- Add Almonds and 1 teaspoon of chocolate protein powder into a food processor and pulse until almonds are chopped into small pieces.
- Add dates, remaining protein powder, unsweet coconut, cocoa powder, flax seeds, vanilla extract, sea salt to almond mixture in food processor and blend thoroughly.
- Move mixture from food processor to a small bowl.
- Remove a tablespoon scoop of the mixture and roll into a ball until smooth. Continue this step to make the desire number of protein balls.
- Coat or roll protein ball into remaining coconut.
- Serve or refrigerate for later consumption.