- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 4 cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1lb of tail-on Jumbo Shrimp
- 3 tbsp chopped Cilantro (stems and leaves)
- 1 tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp of Lime Juice
- Combine the salt and chili powder and sprinkle on the shrimp. Use your hand or a utensil to stir in the dry ingredients into the shrimp and allow to sit.
- In a skillet or pot on medium heat, combine the following: vegetable oil and minced garlic and stir until garlic begins to brown.
- Pour in the seasoned shrimp and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add cilantro, unsalted butter, and lime juice and stir until shrimp has transitioned from pale to pink.
- Turn off heat and serve immediately.