- Serving: 10
- Calories: 254
- Carbs: 27g
- Protein: 31g
- Fat: 2g
- 1/2 cup of chopped White Onion
- 2lb of ground Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 4oz of Green Chilis
- 30oz Tri Bean Blend (two 15oz can)
- 29oz Fire Roasted Tomatoes (two 14.5oz cans)
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Substitute
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Cilantro
- 1/2 Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar
- Place ground chicken, garlic powder, and chopped white onion into a soup pot, mix gently, and cook until chicken color transitions from pink to white.
- Lower heat and drain liquid from the pot, keeping the chicken and onion in the pot.
- Add the green chilis, drained tri-bean blend, fire roasted tomatoes, sugar substitute, chili powder, white vinegar, yellow mustard, cumin, and salt and stir until equally combined.
- Allow mixture to come to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat or set to low and prepare to serve.
- Scoop a cup of the Chicken and 3 Bean Chili into a serving bowl. Add shredded cheese as desired and add chopped cilantro to taste or garnish.